Methods and Materials
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Long-term outcomes after treatment with external beam radiation therapy and palladium 103 for patients with higher risk prostate carcinoma.Cancer. 2003; 97: 979-983
- Impact of supplemental external beam radiotherapy and/or androgen deprivation therapy on biochemical outcome after permanent prostate brachytherapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2005; 61: 32-43
- Natural history of clinically staged low and intermediate risk prostate cancer treated with monotherapeutic permanent interstitial brachytherapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2010; 76: 349-354
- Randomized trial comparing conventional-dose with high-dose conformal radiation therapy in early stage adenocarcinoma of the prostate long term results from Proton Radiation Oncology Group/American College of Radiology 95-09.J Clin Oncol. 2010; 28: 1106-1111
- A Phase II study of external beam radiotherapy combined with permanent source brachytherapy for intermediate risk clinically localized adenocarcinoma of the prostate: Preliminary results of RTOG P-0019.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2006; 64: 804-809
- American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology Consensus Panel: Consensus statement: Guidelines for PSA following radiotherapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1997; 37: 1035-1041
- Defining biochemical failure following radiotherapy with or without hormonal therapy in men with clinically localized prostate cancer: Recommendations of the RTOG-ASTRO Phoenix Consensus Conference.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2006; 65: 965-974
- Long term multi-institutional analysis of Stage T1-T2 prostate cancer treated with radiotherapy in the PSA era.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2003; 57: 915-928
- Multi-institutional analysis of long-term outcome for states T1-T2 prostate cancer treated with permanent seed implantation.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2007; 67: 327-333
- Patient-reported long term outcomes after conventional and high-dose combined proton and photon radiation for early prostate cancer.JAMA. 2010; 303: 1046-1053
- Long-term toxicity following 3D conformal radiation therapy for prostate cancer from the RTOG 94-06 Phase I/II dose escalation study.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2010; 76: 14-22
- Long term results of a phase II trial of ultrasound-guided radioactive implantation of the prostate for definitive management of localized adenocarcinoma of the prostate (RTOG 98-05).Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2011; 81: 1-7
This project was supported by RTOG grant U10 CA21661 , and CCOP grant U10 CA37422 from the National Cancer Institute (NCI) .
Conflict of interest: none.