One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Misconduct accounts for the majority of retracted scientific publications.Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 2012; 109: 17028-17033
- A comprehensive survey of retracted articles from the scholarly literature.PLoS One. 2012; 7: e44118
- International perspectives on plagiarism and considerations for teaching international trainees.Urol Oncol. 2011; 29: 104-108
Committee on Publication Ethics. Code of conduct and best practice guidelines for journal editors. Available at: http://publicationethics.org/files/Code_of_conduct_for_journal_editors.pdf.
- Six red flags for suspect work.Nature. 2013; 497: 433-434