One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Ultrasound-guided transperineal implantation of Iodine-125 and Palladium-103 for the treatment of early-stage prostate cancer.in: Schellhammer P.F New techniques in prostate surgery. WB Saunders Co, Philadelphia1994: 113-126
- Beahrs O.H Henson D.E Hutter R.V.P Kennedy B.J Manual for staging of cancer. 4th ed. JB Lippincott, Philadelphia1992: 181-183
- Consensus statement. Guidelines for PSA following radiation therapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1997; 37: 1035-1041
- Dose escalation with three-dimensional conformal radiation therapy affects the outcome in prostate cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1998; 41: 491-500
- Transient elevation of serum prostate-specific antigen following 125I/103Pd brachytherapy for localized prostate cancer.Semin Urol Oncol. 2000; 18: 160-165
- Prostate specific antigen bounce after radioactive seed implantation followed by external beam radiation for prostate cancer.J Urol. 2000; 163: 1085-1089
- Correlation of prostate needle biopsy and radical prostatectomy Gleason grade in academic and community settings.Am J Surg Pathol. 1997; 21: 566-576
- The pathologist as optimist.Am J Surg Pathol. 1998; 22 (Editorial): 1169-1170
- Post-treatment PSA < or = 0.2 ng/mL defines disease freedom after radiotherapy for prostate cancer using modern techniques.Urology. 1999; 54: 968-971
- Modern prostate brachytherapy. Prostate specific antigen results in 219 patients with up to 12 years of observed follow-up.Cancer. 2000; 89: 135-141
- Palladium-103 brachytherapy for prostate carcinoma.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2000; 46: 839-850
- Comparison of the 5-year outcome and morbidity of three-dimensional conformal radiotherapy versus transperineal permanent iodine-125 implantation for early-stage prostatic cancer.J Clin Oncol. 1999; 17: 517-522
- Clinical utility of the percentage of positive prostate biopsies in defining biochemical outcome after radical prostatectomy for patients with clinically localized prostate cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2000; 18 (See comments): 1164-1172