- Predicting the risk of lymph node involvement using the pre-treatment prostate specific antigen and Gleason score in men with clinically localized prostate cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1994; 28: 33-37
- The use of prostate specific antigen, clinical stage and Gleason score to predict pathological stage in men with localized prostate cancer.J Urol. 1993; 150: 110-114
- The changing face of prostate cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2005; 23: 8146-8151
SEER Website. Available at: http://seer.cancer.gov/about/. Accessed February 15, 2008.
SEER. Surveillance Epidemiology and End Results Program. SEER∗Stat Database: Incidence - SEER 17 Regs Limited-Use, Nov 2006 Sub (1969-2004 varying) - Linked to County Attributes - Total U.S., 1969-2004 Counties, National Cancer Institute, DCCPS, Surveillance Research Program, Cancer Statistics Branch, released April 2007, based on the Nov 2006 submission. Available at: www.seer.cancer.gov. Accessed February 15, 2008.
- Gleason scores of prostate biopsy and radical prostatectomy specimens over the past 10 years: Is there evidence for systematic upgrading?.Cancer. 2002; 94: 2282-2287
- Trends in reporting Gleason score 1991 to 2001: Changes in the pathologist's practice.Eur Urol. 2005; 47: 196-201
- Prostate cancer and the Will Rogers phenomenon.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2005; 97: 1248-1253
- Upgrading and downgrading of prostate needle biopsy specimens: Risk factors and clinical implications.Urology. 2007; 69: 495-499
- Significant upgrading affects a third of men diagnosed with prostate cancer: Predictive nomogram and internal validation.BJU Int. 2006; 98: 329-334
- Extended prostate biopsy scheme improves reliability of Gleason grading: Implications for radiotherapy patients.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2004; 59: 386-391
- Role of prostate biopsy schemes in accurate prediction of Gleason scores.Urology. 2006; 67: 379-383
- Prostate biopsy patterns in the CaPSURE database: Evolution with time and impact on outcome after prostatectomy.J Urol. 2008; 179: 136-140
- Extended prostate needle biopsy improves concordance of Gleason grading between prostate needle biopsy and radical prostatectomy.J Urol. 2003; 169: 136-140
- Neoadjuvant androgen ablation before radical prostatectomy in cT2bNxMo prostate cancer: 5-Year results.J Urol. 2002; 167: 112-116
- Randomized prospective evaluation of extended versus limited lymph node dissection in patients with clinically localized prostate cancer.J Urol. 2003; 169 (discussion, 147–148): 145-147
- Is a limited lymph node dissection an adequate staging procedure for prostate cancer?.J Urol. 2002; 168 (discussion, 518): 514-518
- Extended pelvic lymphadenectomy in patients undergoing radical prostatectomy: High incidence of lymph node metastasis.J Urol. 2002; 167: 1681-1686
- Critical assessment of ideal nodal yield at pelvic lymphadenectomy to accurately diagnose prostate cancer nodal metastasis in patients undergoing radical retropubic prostatectomy.Urology. 2007; 69: 147-151
Conflict of interest: none.