Methods and Materials
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- MRI-guided 3D-optimization significantly improves DVH-parameters of pulsed-dose-rate brachytherapy in locally advanced cervical cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2008; 7: 756-764
- Potential of dose optimisation in MRI-based PDR brachytherapy of cervix carcinoma.Radiother Oncol. 2007; 88: 217-226
- Dose and volume parameters for MRI based treatment planning in intracavitary brachytherapy of cervix cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2005; 62: 901-911
- Clinical impact of MRI assisted dose volume adaptation and dose escalation in brachytherapy of locally advanced cervix cancer.Radiother Oncol. 2007; 83: 148-155
- Pilot study in the treatment of endometrial carcinoma with 3D image-based high-dose-rate brachytherapy using modified Heyman packing: Clinical experience and dose-volume histogram analysis.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2005; 62: 468-478
- Cervix cancer.in: Gerbaulet A. Pötter R. Mazeron J.J. The GEC ESTRO handbook of brachytherapy. ESTRO, Brussels2002: 301-363
- CT-guided intracavitary radiotherapy for cervical cancer: Comparison of conventional point A plan with clinical target volume-based three-dimensional plan using dose–volume parameters.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2006; 64: 197-204
- Cervical brachytherapy utilizing ring applicator: Comparison of standard and conformal loading.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2005; 63: 934-939
- Inverse planning approach for 3-D MRI-based pulse-dose rate intracavitary brachytherapy in cervix cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2007; 69: 955-961
- Radiography-based treatment planning compared with computed tomography (CT)-based treatment planning for intracavitary brachytherapy in cancer of the cervix: Analysis of dose-volume histograms.Brachytherapy. 2003; 2: 200-206
- Comparison between CT-based volumetric calculations and ICRU reference-point estimates of radiation doses delivered to bladder and rectum during intracavitary brachytherapy for cervical cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2005; 62: 131-137
- Image-guided adaptive brachytherapy for cervix carcinoma.Clin Oncol. 2008; 20: 426-432
- Report 38. Dose and volume specification for reporting intracavitary therapy in gynaecology.International Commission on Radiation Units and Measurements, Bethesda, MD1985
- Recommendations from the Gynaecological (GYN) GEC ESTRO Working Group: Concepts and terms in 3D-image based 3D-treatment planning in cervix cancer brachytherapy with emphasis on MRI assessment of GTV and CTV.Radiother Oncol. 2004; 74: 235-245
- Recommendations from gynaecological (GYN) GEC ESTRO working group (II): Concepts and terms in 3D image-based treatment planning in cervix cancer brachytherapy-3D dose-volume parameters and aspects of 3D-image-based anatomy, radiation physics, radiobiology.Radiother Oncol. 2006; 78: 67-77
- Comparison of treatment concepts for MR image assisted brachytherapy of cervical carcinoma based on GYN GEC-ESTRO recommendations.Radiother Oncol. 2006; 78: 185-193
- 3D-conformal HDR brachytherapy and external beam therapy plus simultaneous cisplatin for high-risk cervical cancer: Clinical experience with 3 year follow up.Radiother Oncol. 2006; 79: 80-86
- The Vienna applicator for combined intracavitary and interstitial brachytherapy of cervical cancer: Aspects of clinical feasibility and preliminary results.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2006; 66: 83-90
- The relationship between brachytherapy dose and outcome in patients with bulky endocervical tumors treated with radiation alone.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1994; 28: 113-118
- Tumor size, irradiation dose, and long-term outcome of carcinoma of uterine cervix.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1998; 41: 307-317
- Treatment planning for MRI assisted brachytherapy of gynaecological malignancies based on total dose constraints.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2007; 69: 619-627
- The Vienna applicator for combined intracavitary and interstitial brachytherapy of cervical cancer: Design, application, treatment planning and dosimetric results.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2006; 65: 624-630
- Systematic evaluation of MRI findings in different stages of treatment of cervical cancer: Potential of MRI on delineation of target, pathoanatomic structures, and organs at risk.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2006; 64: 1380-1388
- Multi-institutional analysis of long-term outcome for stages T1-T2 prostate cancer treated with permanent seed implantation.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2007; 67: 327-333
- A dose-response study for I-125 prostate implants.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1998; 41: 101-108
- A comprehensive review of CT-based dosimetry parameters and biochemical control in patients treated with permanent prostate brachytherapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2001; 50: 605-614
- Dosimetric quantifiers for low-dose-rate prostate brachytherapy: Is V(100) superior to D(90)?.Brachytherapy. 2005; 4: 252-258
The Department of Radiotherapy at the Medical-University of Vienna receives financial and/or equipment support for research and educational purposes from Nucletron B.V., Varian Medical Systems, Inc., and Isodose Control B.V. However, the presented analysis is not related to any specific vendors' product. This study has been supported in part by Grant Jubilaeumsfonds der Oesterreichischen Nationalbank, Nr. 10937.
Conflict of interest: none.