- ACR practice guideline for intensity modulated radiation therapy (IMRT).in: Practice Guidelines and Technical Standards. American College of Radiology, Reston, VA2005: 929-934
- ACR practice guideline for communication: Radiation oncology.in: Practice Guidelines and Technical Standards. American College of Radiology, Reston, VA2005: 879-884
- American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology and American College of Radiology practice guideline for the performance of stereotactic body radiation therapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2004; 60: 1026-1032
- Prescribing, recording and reporting photon beam therapy.ICRU, Bethesda, MD1993
- Prescribing, recording and reporting photon beam therapy (supplement to ICRU Report 50).ICRU, Bethesda, MD1999
- Guidance document on delivery, treatment planning, and clinical implementation of IMRT: Report of the IMRT Subcommittee of the AAPM Radiation Therapy Committee.Med Phys. 2003; 30: 2089-2115
- Implementing IMRT in clinical practice: A joint document of the American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology and the American Association of Physicists in Medicine.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2004; 58: 1616-1634
National Cancer Institute Guidelines for the use of intensity-modulated radiation therapy in clinical trials. The Advanced Technology Consortium page. Available at: http://atc.wustl.edu/home/NCI/IMRT_NCI_Guidelines_v4.0.pdf. Accessed March 20, 2009.
- Intensity-modulated radiotherapy: Current status and issues of interest.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2001; 51: 880-914
- Credentialing of institutions for IMRT in clinical trials.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2004; 59: 1257-1262
ATC Guidelines for the use of IMRT (including intra-thoracic treatments), July 19, 2006. Radiation Therapy Oncology Group page. Available at: http://www.rtog.org/pdf_document/NCI_IMRT_Guidelines_2006.pdf. Accessed March 20, 2009.
- Intensity-modulated radiation therapy dose prescription, recording, and delivery: Patterns of variability among institutions and treatment planning systems.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2008; 100: 300-307
Address reprint requests to: Department of Research, American Society for Radiation Oncology (ASTRO), 8280 Willow Oaks Corporate Drive, Suite 500, Fairfax, VA 22031. Tel: (703) 502-1550; E-mail: [email protected]
Conflict of interest: none.