One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
National Cancer Institute [NCI]. What you need to know about breast cancer. NCI booklet (Publication no. 09-1556). Available at: http://www.cancer.gov/cancertopics/wyntk/breast/page1/AllPages#1. Accessed April 30, 2011.
- Radiation options for early stage breast cancer.Semin Oncol Nurs. 2006; 22: 233-241
- Accelerated hypofractionated whole-breast radiotherapy: A viable alternative to standard treatment?.Breast Dis. 2008; 19: 208-211
- Bruner D.W. Haas M.L. Gosselin-Acomb T.K. Manual for radiation oncology nursing practice and education. Oncology Nursing Society, Pittsburgh2005
- Use of deodorants during adjuvant breast radiotherapy: A survey of compliance with standard advice, impact on patients and a literature review on safety.J Med Imaging Radiat Oncol. 2009; 53: 569-573
- Developing a skin care protocol for patients undergoing radiotherapy treatment.Prof Nurse. 1996; 12: 105-108
- Can patients wash during radiotherapy to the breast or chest wall? A randomized control trial.Clin Oncol. 1992; 4: 78-82
- The impact of skin washing with water and soap during breast irradiation: A randomized study.Radiother Oncol. 2001; 58: 333-339
- The validity of skin care protocols for external radiation.Clin J Oncol Nurs. 2006; 10: 487-492
- Skin care recommendations during radiotherapy: A survey of Canadian practices.Can J Med Radiat Technol. 2003; 34: 3-12
- Evidence-based skin care management in radiation therapy.Semin Oncol Nurs. 2006; 22: 163-173
- A randomized control trial to test a non-metallic deodorant used during the course of radiotherapy.J Radiother Prac. 2000; 1: 205-212
- Measurement of 6-MN x-ray surface dose when topical agents are applied prior to external beam irradiation.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1997; 38: 447-451
- The Functional Assessment of Chronic Illness Therapy (FACIT) measurement system: Validation of version 4 of the core questionnaire.Qual Life Res. 1999; 8: 604
- Introduction to sample size determination and power analysis for clinical trials.Control Clin Trials. 1981; 2: 93-113
- An investigation into the use of a non-metallic deodorant during radiotherapy treatment: A randomized controlled trial.J Radiother Pract. 2009; 8: 3-9
- Using generalized estimating equations for longitudinal data analysis.Organizational Res Methods. 2004; 7: 127-150
- Longitudinal data analysis using generalized linear models.Biometrika. 1986; 73: 13-22
- Outcome assessment in cancer: Measures, methods and applications.Cambridge University Press, New York2005
- Use of axillary deodorant and effect on acute skin toxicity during radiotherapy for breast cancer: A prospective randomized noninferiority trial.Int J Radiat Oncol Phys. 2009; 75: 1048-1052
Supported by the Tom Baker Cancer Centre Allied Health Care Research and Innovation Fund .
Conflict of interest: none.