Methods and Materials
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Evaluation of therapeutic potential of heavy ion therapy for patients with locally advanced prostate cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2004; 58: 89-97
- Relative biological effectiveness for cell-killing effect on various human cell lines irradiated with heavy-ion medical accelerator in Chiba (HIMAC) carbon-ion beams.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2000; 48: 241-250
- Predicting realistic RBE values for clinically relevant radiotherapy schedules.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1997; 71: 681-694
- Significance of fractionated irradiation for the biological therapeutic gain of carbon ions.Radiat Prot Dos. 2002; 99: 405-408
- Biological gain of carbon-ion radiotherapy for the early response of tumor growth delay and against early response of skin reaction in mice.J Radiat Res. 2005; 46: 51-57
- Preliminary results of phase I/II carbon-ion therapy at the National Institute of Radiological Sciences.J Brachyther Int. 1997; 13: 1-8
- Phase I/II clinical trials of carbon ion therapy for prostate cancer.Prostate. 2004; 58: 252-258
- Hypofractionated radiotherapy with carbon ion beams prostate cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2005; 63: 1153-1160
- Carbon ion radiation therapy for prostate cancer: Results of a prospective phase II study.Radiother Oncol. 2006; 81: 57-64
- TNM Classification of Malignant Tumours.5th ed. Wiley-Liss, Inc, New York1997 (170–173)
- Biophysical characteristics of HIMAC clinical irradiation system for heavy-ion radiation therapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1999; 44: 201-210
- Toxicity criteria of the Radiation Therapy Oncology Group (RTOG) and the European Organization for Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC).Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1995; 31: 1341-1346
- Defining biochemical failure following radiotherapy with or without hormonal therapy in men with clinically localized prostate cancer: recommendations of the RTOG-ASTRO Phoenix consensus conference.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2006; 65: 965-974
- Nonparametric estimation from incomplete observations.J Am Stat Assoc. 1958; 53: 457-481
- The effect of multiple small doses of X rays on skin reactions in the mouse and a basic interpretation.Radiat Res. 1976; 66: 401-426
Conflict of interest: none.