Methods and Materials
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Global cancer statistics.CA Cancer J Clin. 2011; 61: 69-90
- Clinical characteristics of prognostic factors in poorly differentiated (G3) endometrioid adenocarcinoma in Japan.Jpn J Clin Oncol. 2005; 35: 23-27
- Postoperative external irradiation and prognostic parameters in stage I endometrial carcinoma: Clinical and histopathologic study of 540 patients.Obstet Gynecol. 1980; 56: 419-427
- Phase III trial of doxorubicin with or without cisplatin in advanced endometrial carcinoma: A Gynecologic Oncology Group study.J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22: 3902-3908
- Significant pelvic recurrence in high-risk pathologic stage I-IV endometrial carcinoma patients after adjuvant chemotherapy alone: Implications for adjuvant radiation therapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2001; 50: 1145-1153
- The role of multi-modality adjuvant chemotherapy and radiation in women with advanced stage endometrial cancer.Gynecol Oncol. 2007; 107: 285-291
- Investigation of taxol as a potential radiation sensitizer.Cancer. 1993; 71: 3774-3778
- Concomitant radiotherapy and paclitaxel for high-risk endometrial cancer: First feasibility study.Gynecol Oncol. 2001; 81: 53-57
- Simultaneous paclitaxel and radiotherapy: Initial clinical experience in lung cancer and other malignancies.Semin Oncol. 1997; 24 (S112-105): S12-S101
- Randomized phase III trial of whole-abdominal irradiation versus doxorubicin and cisplatin chemotherapy in advanced endometrial carcinoma: A Gynecologic Oncology Group study.J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 36-44
- Whole abdominal radiotherapy in the adjuvant treatment of patients with stage III and IV endometrial cancer: A Gynecologic Oncology Group study.Gynecol Oncol. 2005; 97: 755-763
- Paclitaxel and carboplatin, alone or with irradiation, in advanced or recurrent endometrial cancer: A phase II study.J Clin Oncol. 2001; 19: 4048-4053
- Stage III endometrial cancer: Analysis of prognostic factors and failure patterns after adjuvant chemotherapy.Gynecol Oncol. 2001; 83: 1-5
- Final analysis of RTOG 9708: Adjuvant postoperative irradiation combined with cisplatin/paclitaxel chemotherapy following surgery for patients with high-risk endometrial cancer.Gynecol Oncol. 2006; 103: 155-159
- Phase II study of paclitaxel as salvage treatment in advanced endometrial cancer.Ann Oncol. 1996; 7: 861-863
- Taxol is active in platinum-resistant endometrial adenocarcinoma.Am J Clin Oncol. 1996; 19: 290-291
- Doxorubicin versus doxorubicin and cisplatin in endometrial carcinoma: Definitive results of a randomised study (55872) by the EORTC Gynaecological Cancer Group.Ann Oncol. 2003; 14: 441-448
- Phase I trial of outpatient weekly paclitaxel and concurrent radiation therapy for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer.J Clin Oncol. 1994; 12: 2682-2686
- Paclitaxel and simultaneous radiation in the treatment of stage IIIA/B non-small cell lung cancer.Semin Oncol. 1996; 23: 108-112
- A prospective phase II study of chemoradiation followed by adjuvant chemotherapy for FIGO stage I-IIIA (1988) uterine papillary serous carcinoma of the endometrium.Gynecol Oncol. 2013; 129: 304-309
- Sequential chemotherapy and irradiation in advanced stage endometrial cancer: A Gynecologic Oncology Group phase I trial of doxorubicin-cisplatin followed by whole abdomen irradiation.Gynecol Oncol. 2009; 112: 553-557
- Adjuvant treatment with concomitant radiotherapy and chemotherapy in high-risk endometrial cancer: A clinical experience.Gynecol Oncol. 2010; 116: 408-412
This study is registered at ClinicalTrials.gov (no. NCT00373620).
Conflict of interest: none.