Patients and Methods
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Pelvic irradiation with concurrent chemotherapy versus pelvic and para-aortic irradiation for high-risk cervical cancer: An update of radiation therapy oncology group trial (RTOG) 90-01.J Clin Oncol. 2004; 22: 872-880
- Cisplatin, radiation, and adjuvant hysterectomy compared with radiation and adjuvant hysterectomy for bulky stage IB cervical carcinoma.N Engl J Med. 1999; 340: 1154-1161
- Concurrent cisplatin-based radiotherapy and chemotherapy for locally advanced cervical cancer.N Engl J Med. 1999; 340: 1144-1153
- Clinical outcomes of definitive intensity-modulated radiation therapy with fluorodeoxyglucose-positron emission tomography simulation in patients with locally advanced cervical cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2010; 77: 1085-1091
- Normal tissue complication probability analysis of acute gastrointestinal toxicity in cervical cancer patients undergoing intensity modulated radiation therapy and concurrent cisplatin.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2012; 83: e81-86
- Impact of bone marrow radiation dose on acute hematologic toxicity in cervical cancer: Principal component analysis on high dimensional data.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2010; 78: 912-919
- Normal tissue complication probability modeling of acute hematologic toxicity in cervical cancer patients treated with chemoradiotherapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2011; 79: 800-807
- Dosimetric predictors of acute hematologic toxicity in cervical cancer patients treated with concurrent cisplatin and intensity-modulated pelvic radiotherapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2006; 66: 1356-1365
- Consensus guidelines for delineation of clinical target volume for intensity-modulated pelvic radiotherapy for the definitive treatment of cervix cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2011; 79: 348-354
- Does the entire uterus need to be treated in cancer of the cervix? Role of adaptive brachytherapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2010; 76: 704-712
- Classical tandem-source dwelling covering the entire uterus: Essential in modern intracavitary radiotherapy for cervical cancer?.Radiat Med. 2007; 25: 386-392
- Vaginal radical trachelectomy: An update.Gynecol Oncol. 2008; 111: S105-S110
- Oncologic outcome of fertility-sparing radical trachelectomy versus radical hysterectomy for stage IB1 cervical carcinoma.Gynecol Oncol. 2008; 111: 255-260
- Radical vaginal trachelectomy (RVT) combined with laparoscopic pelvic lymphadenectomy: Prospective multicenter study of 100 patients with early cervical cancer.Gynecol Oncol. 2006; 103: 506-511
- Abdominal radical trachelectomy as a fertility-sparing procedure in women with early-stage cervical cancer in a series of 61 women.Gynecol Oncol. 2009; 115: 51-55
- Oncological safety of laparoscopic-assisted vaginal radical trachelectomy (LARVT or Dargent's operation): A comparative study with laparoscopic-assisted vaginal radical hysterectomy (LARVH).Gynecol Oncol. 2007; 106: 132-141
- Fertility preservation in early cervical cancer.Gynecol Obstet Fertil. 2003; 31: 706-712
- Evaluation of microscopic tumor extension in non-small-cell lung cancer for three-dimensional conformal radiotherapy planning.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2000; 48: 1015-1024
- Clinicopathologic analysis of extracapsular extension in prostate cancer: Should the clinical target volume be expanded posterolaterally to account for microscopic extension?.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2006; 65: 999-1007
- The impact of microscopic extrathyroid extension on outcome in patients with clinical T1 and T2 well-differentiated thyroid cancer.Surgery. 2011; 150: 1242-1249
- Prospective evaluation of microscopic extension using whole-mount preparation in patients with hepatocellular carcinoma: Definition of clinical target volume for radiotherapy.Radiat Oncol. 2010; 5: 73
- Invasion assessment in gastric carcinoma—imagistic and histopathologic combined study.Rom J Morphol Embryol. 2011; 52: 349-361
- Evaluation of microscopic tumor extension in early-stage cervical cancer: Quantifying subclinical uncertainties by pathological and magnetic resonance imaging findings.J Radiat Res. 2013; 54: 719-726
- MRI findings before and after abdominal radical trachelectomy (ART) for cervical cancer: A prospective study and review of the literature.Clin Radiol. 2014; 69: 678-686
- Cancer burden in the year 2000. The global picture.Eur J Cancer. 2001; 37: S4-S66
- Early invasive cervical cancer: Tumor delineation by magnetic resonance imaging, computed tomography, and clinical examination, verified by pathologic results, in the ACRIN 6651/GOG 183 Intergroup Study.J Clin Oncol. 2006; 24: 5687-5694
- Early-stage cervical cancer: Tumor delineation by magnetic resonance imaging and ultrasound—a European multicenter trial.Gynecol Oncol. 2013; 128: 449-453
- Recommendations from Gynaecological (GYN) GEC-ESTRO Working Group (I): Concepts and terms in 3D image based 3D treatment planning in cervix cancer brachytherapy with emphasis on MRI assessment of GTV and CTV.Radiother Oncol. 2005; 74: 235-245
This work was sponsored in part by the National Natural Science Foundation of China (grant 81171994 ), the Clinical Research Enhancement Initiative of Shantou University Medical College (grants 201425 and 201421 ), and the Medical Scientific Research Foundation of Guangdong Province (grant A2013409 ).
W.-J.X., X.W., R.-L.X., and X.-Y.L. contributed equally to this work.
Conflict of interest: none.