Aderet O. Israel’s population hits 8.4 million on eve of Jewish New Year. Haaretz September 8, 2015.
- The state of radiotherapy in the state of Israel.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2014; 90: 975-978
- Trials and tribulations in charged particle radiotherapy.Radiother Oncol. 2010; 95: 23-31
Tsoi E, White P. Proton power. Med Construct Design 2008;March/April:24-27.
Israel Cancer Association. Available at: www.cancer.org.il. Data accumulated and presented 2013-2015 by Y. Cohen on the state of radiotherapy in Israel.
- Number of patients potentially eligible for proton therapy.Acta Oncol. 2005; 55: 836-849
- Proton therapy and cost.Radiol Today. 2015; 16: 22
- Distributed proton radiation therapy—A new concept for advanced competence support.Acta Oncol. 2006; 45: 1094-1101
Danish Health and Medicines Authority. The establishment of a national center for particle radiotherapy in Denmark, November 19, 2012. Available at: http://sundhedsstyrelsen.dk/∼/media/F7DFC70A9A5C43F2997E4145EEB447CD.ashx. Accessed September 1, 2015.
- Telemedicine as a tool for sharing competence in paediatric radiotherapy—Implementation and initial experiences from a Swedish project.Acta Oncol. 2009; 48: 146-159
- Improving proton therapy accessibility through seamless electronic integration of remote treatment planning sites.Telemed J E Health. 2011; 17: 370-375
Anklam P. Social networks for managers, 4 March 2014. Available at: www.slideshare.net/pankalm/social-networks-for-managers. Accessed September 1, 2015.
Norrish A, Lee T. Social capital is as important as financial capital in health care, 13 November 2013. Available at: https://hbr.org/2013/11/social-capital-is-as-important-as-financial-capital-in-health-care. Accessed September 1, 2015.
Drain M. Measuring experience from the patient’s perspective: Implications for national initiatives. J Healthcare Quality Online 2004;July/August:W4/6-16.
Conflict of interest: none.