- Charged particle therapy versus photon therapy for paranasal sinus and nasal cavity malignant diseases: A systematic review and meta-analysis.Lancet Oncol. 2014; 15: 1027-1038
- Proton therapy reduces treatment-related toxicities for patients with nasopharyngeal cancer: A case-match control study of intensity-modulated proton therapy and intensity-modulated photon therapy.Int J Particle Ther. 2015; 2: 19-28
- Spot-scanning beam proton therapy vs intensity-modulated radiation therapy for ipsilateral head and neck malignancies: A treatment planning comparison.Med Dosim. 2013; 38: 390-394
- Dose uncertainties in IMPT for oropharyngeal cancer in the presence of anatomical, range, and setup errors.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2013; 87: 888-896
- Comparison of intensity-modulated radiotherapy, adaptive radiotherapy, proton radiotherapy, and adaptive proton radiotherapy for treatment of locally advanced head and neck cancer.Radiother Oncol. 2011; 101: 376-382
- The potential of intensity-modulated proton radiotherapy to reduce swallowing dysfunction in the treatment of head and neck cancer: A planning comparative study.Acta Oncol. 2013; 52: 561-569
- Holy Grail.(Available at:)https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holy_Grail(Accessed January 19, 2016)Date: 2015
Conflict of interest: none.