- Conventional versus hypofractionated high-dose intensity-modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer: 5-year outcomes of the randomised, non-inferiority, phase 3 CHHiP trial.Lancet Oncol. 2016; 17: 1047-1060
- Randomized phase III noninferiority study comparing two radiotherapy fractionation schedules in patients with low-risk prostate cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2016; 34: 2325-2332
- A randomized trial of a shorter radiation fractionation schedule for the treatment of localized prostate cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2016; 34 (abstr 5003)
- Hypofractionated radiotherapy versus conventionally fractionated radiotherapy for patients with intermediate-risk localised prostate cancer: 2-year patient-reported outcomes of the randomised, non-inferiority, phase 3 CHHiP trial.Lancet Oncol. 2015; 16: 1605-1616
- NRG Oncology/RTOG 0415, phase 3 noninferiority study comparing 2 fractionation schedules in patients with low-risk prostate cancer: Prostate-specific quality of life results.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2016; 96: S2-S3
Catton C. A randomized trial of a shorter radiation fractionation schedule for the treatment of localized prostate cancer: OCOG/TROG PROstate Fractionated Irradiation Trial. Presented at the Prostate Hypofractionation-Evidence and Economics session during the 58th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Radiation Oncology; September 25-28, 2016; Boston, MA.
National Institutes of Health. National Cancer Institute Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results Program Stat Facts Sheets: Prostate Cancer. Available at: http://seer.cancer.gov/statfacts/html/prost.html. Accessed November 16, 2016.
- Hypofractionation for prostate cancer: Tested and proven.Lancet Oncol. 2016; 17: 1020-1022
- Making radiation therapy for prostate cancer more economical and more convenient.J Clin Oncol. 2016; 34: 2323-2324
- Long-term outcomes of a phase II trial of moderate hypofractionated image-guided intensity modulated radiotherapy (IG-IMRT) for localized prostate cancer.Radiother Oncol. 2016 Nov 9; ([Epub ahead of print])https://doi.org/10.1016/j.radonc.2016.10.017
- Randomized trial of breast irradiation schedules after lumpectomy for women with lymph node-negative breast cancer.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2002; 94: 1143-1150
- Long-term results of hypofractionated radiation therapy for breast cancer.N Engl J Med. 2010; 362: 513-520
- Uptake and costs of hypofractionated vs conventional whole breast irradiation after breast conserving surgery in the United States, 2008-2013.JAMA. 2014; 312: 2542-2550
- Prostate radiotherapy clinical trial quality assurance: How real should real time review be? (A TROG-OCOG Intergroup Project).Radiother Oncol. 2013; 107: 333-338
J.E.B. is supported by National Cancer Institute grant 1K07CA16316-01 .
Conflict of interest: none.