One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Outcomes of routine intensity modulated radiotherapy quality assurance in a large head and neck cancer center.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2017; 93: 541-546
- Prospective qualitative and quantitative analysis of real-time peer review quality assurance rounds incorporating direct physical examination for head and neck cancer radiation therapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2017; 98: 532-540
- Lessons from what is not discussed in reports recommending more intensive peer review of radiation therapy plans.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2017; 98: 530-531
- EP-1427: Peer reviewed radiation treatment planning process at a university hospital in a developing country.Radiother Oncol. 2017; 123: S762
- Multidisciplinary team tumour boards are a lifeline for our cancer patients in lower and middle income countries.Clin Oncol. 2016; 28: 799
Conflict of interest: none.