Methods and Materials
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Long-term follow-up of the RTOG 9501/intergroup phase III trial: Postoperative concurrent radiation therapy and chemotherapy in high-risk squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2012; 84: 1198-1205
- Long-term results of RTOG 91-11: A comparison of three nonsurgical treatment strategies to preserve the larynx in patients with locally advanced larynx cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2013; 31: 845-852
- The changing profile of outcome in long-term follow-up of a randomized trial for locally advanced head-and-neck cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2013; 87: S57
- Quality of care and short- and long-term outcomes of laryngeal cancer care in the elderly.Laryngoscope. 2015 May 22;
- The development and validation of a dysphagia-specific quality-of-life questionnaire for patients with head and neck cancer: The MD Anderson Dysphagia Inventory.Arch Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2001; 127: 870-876
- Validation of the Sydney Swallow Questionnaire (SSQ) in a cohort of head and neck cancer patients.Oral Oncol. 2010; 46: e10-e14
- The normative range for and age and gender effects on the sydney swallow questionnaire (SSQ).Dysphagia. 2014; 29: 535-538
- Equivalence of electronic and paper-and-pencil administration of patient-reported outcome measures: A meta-analytic review.Value Health. 2008; 11: 322-333
- Development and validation of a self-report symptom inventory to assess the severity of oral-pharyngeal dysphagia.Gastroenterology. 2000; 118: 678-687
- The application of cluster analysis in strategic management research: An analysis and critique.Strategic Manage J. 1996; 17: 441-458
- Displaying a clustering with CLUSPLOT.Comput Stat Data Anal. 1999; 30: 381-392
- Improved survival of patients with human papillomavirus–positive head and neck squamous cell carcinoma in a prospective clinical trial.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2008; 100: 261-269
- Human papillomavirus and survival of patients with oropharyngeal cancer.N Engl J Med. 2010; 363: 24-35
- What is a clinically relevant difference in MDADI scores between groups of head and neck cancer patients?.Laryngoscope. 2016; 126: 1108-1113
- Typologies and Taxonomies.Sage, Thousand Oaks, CA1994
- A data-mining framework for large scale analysis of dose-outcome relationships in a database of irradiated head and neck cancer patients.Med Phys. 2015; 42: 4329-4337
Conflict of interest: none.