Methods and Materials
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- WHO-EORTC classification for cutaneous lymphomas.Blood. 2005; 105: 3768-3785
- Primary and secondary cutaneous CD30(+) lymphoproliferative disorders: A report from the Dutch Cutaneous Lymphoma Group on the long-term follow-up data of 219 patients and guidelines for diagnosis and treatment.Blood. 2000; 95: 3653-3661
- Primary cutaneous and systemic anaplastic large cell lymphoma: Clinicopathologic aspects and therapeutic options.Oncology (Williston Park). 2010; 24: 574-587
- Primary cutaneous CD30(+) lymphoproliferative disorders.J Dtsch Dermatol Ges. 2016; 14: 767-782
- CD30+ cutaneous lymphoproliferative disorders: The Stanford experience in lymphomatoid papulosis and primary cutaneous anaplastic large cell lymphoma.J Am Acad Dermatol. 2003; 49: 1049-1058
- Outcome of primary cutaneous anaplastic large cell lymphoma: A 20-year British Columbia Cancer Agency experience.Br J Haematol. 2017; 176: 234-240
- Modern radiation therapy for primary cutaneous lymphomas: Field and dose guidelines from the International Lymphoma Radiation Oncology Group.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2015; 92: 32-39
- EORTC, ISCL, and USCLC consensus recommendations for the treatment of primary cutaneous CD30-positive lymphoproliferative disorders: Lymphomatoid papulosis and primary cutaneous anaplastic large-cell lymphoma.Blood. 2011; 118: 4024-4035
- Primary cutaneous lymphomas: ESMO Clinical Practice Guidelines for diagnosis, treatment and follow-up.Ann Oncol. 2013; 24: vi149-vi154
- Treatment of primary cutaneous CD30+ anaplastic large-cell lymphoma with radiation therapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2008; 70: 1542-1545
- Relapse pattern and treatment outcome of curative radiotherapy for primary cutaneous CD30+ anaplastic large-cell lymphoma: A retrospective cohort study.Acta Derm Venereol. 2016; 96: 394-395
- Clinical spectrum of primary cutaneous CD30-positive anaplastic large cell lymphoma: An analysis of the Mannheim Cutaneous Lymphoma Registry.J Dtsch Dermatol Ges. 2012; 10: 331-339
- Radiation therapy for primary cutaneous anaplastic large cell lymphoma: An International Lymphoma Radiation Oncology Group multi-institutional experience.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2016; 95: 1454-1459
- TNM classification system for primary cutaneous lymphomas other than mycosis fungoides and Sezary syndrome: A proposal of the International Society for Cutaneous Lymphomas (ISCL) and the Cutaneous Lymphoma Task Force of the European Organization of Research and Treatment of Cancer (EORTC).Blood. 2007; 110: 479-484
- Low-dose palliative radiotherapy for cutaneous B- and T-cell lymphomas.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2009; 74: 154-158
- Outcome of patients treated with a single-fraction dose of palliative radiation for cutaneous T-cell lymphoma.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2013; 85: 747-753
Conflict of interest: none.