Methods and Materials
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Long-term results of the M. D. Anderson randomized dose-escalation trial for prostate cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2008; 70: 67-74
- Preliminary results of a randomized radiotherapy dose-escalation study comparing 70 Gy with 78 Gy for prostate cancer.J Clin Oncol. 2000; 18: 3904-3911
- Comparison of conventional-dose vs high-dose conformal radiation therapy in clinically localized adenocarcinoma of the prostate: A randomized controlled trial.JAMA. 2005; 294: 1233-1239
- Correction: Inaccurate analysis and results in a study of radiation therapy in adenocarcinoma of the prostate.JAMA. 2008; 299: 898-899
- Acute and late complications after radiotherapy for prostate cancer: Results of a multicenter randomized trial comparing 68 Gy to 78 Gy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2005; 61: 1019-1034
- Update of Dutch multicenter dose-escalation trial of radiotherapy for localized prostate cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2008; 72: 980-988
- Escalated-dose versus standard-dose conformal radiotherapy in prostate cancer: First results from the MRC RT01 randomised controlled trial.Lancet Oncol. 2007; 8: 475-487
- 70 Gy versus 80 Gy in localized prostate cancer: 5-year results of GETUG 06 randomized trial.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2011; 80: 1056-1063
- Defining biochemical failure following radiotherapy with or without hormonal therapy in men with clinically localized prostate cancer: Recommendations of the RTOG-ASTRO Phoenix consensus conference.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2006; 65: 965-974
- Consensus statement: Guidelines for PSA following radiation therapy. American Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology Consensus Panel.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 1997; 37: 1035-1041
- Prostate-specific antigen bounce after prostate brachytherapy: Review of a confusing phenomenon.Urology. 2009; 74: 1183-1190
- An eight-year experience of HDR brachytherapy boost for localized prostate cancer: Biopsy and PSA outcome.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2009; 73: 679-684
- Prostate-specific antigen bounce after high-dose-rate monotherapy for prostate cancer.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2013; 86: 729-733
- Prostate-specific antigen (PSA) bounce and other fluctuations: Which biochemical relapse definition is least prone to PSA false calls? An analysis of 2030 men treated for prostate cancer with external beam or brachytherapy with or without adjuvant androgen deprivation therapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2006; 64: 1355-1359
- Biochemical and clinical significance of the posttreatment prostate-specific antigen bounce for prostate cancer patients treated with external beam radiation therapy alone: A multiinstitutional pooled analysis.Cancer. 2006; 107: 1496-1502
- Risk factors for PSA bounce following radiotherapy: Outcomes from a multi-modal therapy analysis.Can J Urol. 2014; 21: 7548-7553
- Clinical implications of a prostate-specific antigen bounce after radiation therapy for prostate cancer.Int J Clin Oncol. 2015; 20: 598-604
- Prostate-specific antigen bounce predicts for a favorable prognosis following brachytherapy: A meta-analysis.J Contemp Brachytherapy. 2013; 5: 210-214
- Prostate specific antigen bounce is related to overall survival in prostate brachytherapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2012; 82: 883-888
- Nonparametric estimation from incomplete observations.J Am Stat Assoc. 1958; 53: 25
- PSA bounce and biochemical failure after brachytherapy for prostate cancer: A study of 820 patients with a minimum of 3 years of follow-up.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2011; 80: 735-741
- Long-term multi-institutional analysis of stage T1-T2 prostate cancer treated with radiotherapy in the PSA era.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2003; 57: 915-928
- Prostate-specific antigen bounce after intensity-modulated radiotherapy for prostate cancer.Urology. 2010; 76: 728-733
- Tumour and immune cell dynamics explain the PSA bounce after prostate cancer brachytherapy.Br J Cancer. 2016; 115: 195-202
- 3D MR-spectroscopic imaging assessment of metabolic activity in the prostate during the PSA “bounce” following 125iodine brachytherapy.Int J Radiat Oncol Biol Phys. 2011; 79: 371-378
This research was funded in part through National Institutes of Health/National Cancer Institute Cancer Center Support Grant P30 CA008748. P.B.R. is supported in part by a K12 Paul Calebresi Career Development Award for Clinical Oncology (K12 CA184746).
Conflict of interest: none.