One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
- Increasing risk over time of weather-related hazards to the European population: A data-driven prognostic study.Lancet Planet Health. 2017; 1: e200-e208
- Cancer community offers unprecedented support after hurricanes slam U.S. Gulf Coast.J Natl Cancer Inst. 2005; 97: 1716-1718
- Health effects of radiation and other health problems in the aftermath of nuclear accidents, with an emphasis on Fukushima.Lancet. 2015; 386: 479-488
- Revision of the Mid- and Long-Term Roadmap.(Available at:)www.meti.go.jp/english/earthquake/nuclear/decommissioning/pdf/20150725_01a.pdfDate: 2015Date accessed: November 17, 2017
- Follow-Up to UNSCEAR 2013 Report on Fukushima-Daiichi Accident.(Available at:)www.unscear.org/docs/reports/2015/Fukushima_WP2015_web_en.pdfDate: 2015Date accessed: November 17, 2017
- Postnuclear disaster evacuation and chronic health in adults in Fukushima, Japan: A long-term retrospective analysis.BMJ Open. 2016; 6: e010080
- World Nuclear Performace Report 2017.(Available at:)http://world-nuclear.org/getmedia/b392d1cd-f7d2-4d54-9355-9a65f71a3419/world-nuclear-performance-report-2017.pdf.aspxDate: 2017Date accessed: November 17, 2017
- The French emergency medical services after the Paris and Nice terrorist attacks: What have we learnt?.Lancet. 2017; 390: 2735-2738
- Japan Medical Analysis Platform.([in Japanese]. Available at:)http://jmap.jp/Date: 2017Date accessed: November 17, 2017
- The Number of Doctors in Fukushima Prefecture.([in Japanese]. Available at:)https://www.pref.fukushima.lg.jp/uploaded/attachment/247659.pdfDate accessed: November 17, 2017
- Breast cancer patient delay in Fukushima, Japan following the 2011 triple disaster: A long-term retrospective study.BMC Cancer. 2017; 17: 423
- Impact of natural disaster combined with nuclear power plant accidents on local medical services: A case study of Minamisoma Municipal General Hospital after the Great East Japan Earthquake.Disaster Med Public Health Prep. 2014; 8: 471-476
- Disappearing everyday materials: The displacement of medical resources following disaster in Fukushima, Japan.Soc Sci Med. 2017; 191: 117-124
- Excess mortality due to indirect health effects of the 2011 triple disaster in Fukushima, Japan: A retrospective observational study.J Epidemiol Community Health. 2017; 71: 974-980
- A response of Japanese Society for Therapeutic Radiology and Oncology.Nyuugan-no Rinsho (Clin Breast Cancer). 2011; 26 ([in Japanese]): 559-564
- Number of deaths and missing people in the Great East Japan Earthquake.([in Japanese]. Available at:)www.isobesatoshi.com/data/sisya-eastjapan0409.htmlDate accessed: November 17, 2017
- Radiation-driven migration: The case of Minamisoma City, Fukushima, Japan, after the Fukushima nuclear accident.Int J Environ Res Public Health. 2014; 11: 9286-9305
- Social isolation and cancer management - advanced rectal cancer with patient delay following the 2011 triple disaster in Fukushima, Japan: A case report.J Med Case Rep. 2017; 11: 138
- The importance of family caregiving to achieving palliative care at home: A case report of end-of-life breast cancer in an area struck by the 2011 Fukushima nuclear crisis: A case report.Medicine (Baltimore). 2017; 96: e8721
Conflict of interest: none.